Neal M. Dorsch Information & Helps Ministries, Inc.
Directions to our location:
• West on I-2 (Expressway 83) approximately 10 miles West of McAllen
• Exit 131, FM 492
• Right Turn at FM 492 at first traffic light (just past H.E.B. Market)
• Left Turn at One Mile Road (next traffic light) also called W. Veterans Blvd. and FM 495
• Left Turn at 2525 W. Veterans Blvd. (Melody Lane Christian Renewal Center)
• McAllen, TX
• Harlingen, TX
What Groups, Individuals and Families Can Expect Upon Arriving:
• Clean Towels and wash cloths.
• Clean Sheets; you will make your own beds upon arrival.
• Bunk Beds, Pillows, and Blankets
• Your own personal soap and toiletries.
• Good Behavior, quiet time from 10:00 p.m. until 7:00 a.m.
• Respect for property and people; this property is dedicated to the Lord.
• No alcoholic beverages or drugs.
• No smoking inside any of our facilities; if you smoke outside dispose of all cigarette butts in the trash.
• That you leave everything in the condition it was in upon arrival or better; look around to see if you dropped anything on the ground and place it in the trash container. You will be
charged for any damages that are incurred by you or your group.
• On the day of departure you will strip beds of your dirty sheets and place only the dirty sheets and dirty towels in the laundry basket.
You Can Expect:
• A safe, clean, and restful place to stay.
• A Christian setting that is ministry focused.
• A combination RV park and lodging facility with park models, and park model dormitories.
• Depending upon your needs, and our availability, a club house kitchen/meeting room, a small club house kitchen/meeting room, park model kitchen/meeting room, or a kitchen with pavilion/meeting area. (Note: You are responsible for cleaning the kitchen/meeting room that you have been assigned prior to departure. You will be charged for any damages that are incurred by you or your group.) All but two kitchens are wheel chair accessible.
• Coin operated laundry room that is open 24/7
• Bar-b-cue grills available upon request
• Basketball court and playground for young children
• Close to I-2 (Expressway 83), H.E.B. Market, Walmart, and close to the border.
What Our Group (190 + Beds) Lodging Is Like:
All dormitories have bunk beds, showers, toilets, and sinks
4 dormitories sleep 9-11 each
10 dormitories sleep 11-14 each - 1 dormitory is wheel chair accessible
3 park models built to sleep 6-7 each
5 park models converted to sleep from 6-8 each
Numerous other RV's that will sleep from 2-6 each
Additional public restrooms with showers, toilets, and sinks that are
wheel chair accessible are located at the rear of the Club House
Free WIFI around the Club House