We are focused on the safety and well-being of all who visit Melody Lane Christian Renewal Center. Our goal has always been to provide aclean and safe environment for our guests.
WORKING TOGETHER FOR
A SAFE ENVIRONMENT
Based on guidelines put forth by the Governor, as well as recommendations by the CDC and local officials, we will observe the following here at Melody Lane Christian Renewal Center.
Our staff team will continue to ensure the highest standards for cleaning in all areas of the facilities, as well as follow all health and safety guidelines that are currently in place. We encourage our guests to be a part of the process and to follow the guidelines set forth below.
We have restricted the amount of individuals staying in the dorms to no more than seven (7) persons.
We have added extra hand sanitizing stations in the main meeting areas, as well as cleaning supplies for your safety. We have implemented a system to ensure that all units and kitchen/meeting rooms are cleaned and sanitized between groups.
For your safety, commonly touched areas i.e. clubhouse restrooms, laundry room will be cleaned and disinfected frequently.
In keeping our community safe, any person answering YES to any
questions below should not visit MLCRC:
• In the past 14 days have you (or any member of your immediate household)
traveled to a country with a Level 3 Travel Health Notice as identified by the CDC?
• In the past 14 days have you (or any member of your immediate household) traveled to an area of the United States with widespread community transmission?
• In the past 14 days, have you had known contact with any person with either a suspected or confirmed case of COVID-19?
• Do you or any member of your immediate household have any of the following symptoms:
◦ Fever (100.0 or greater in the last week),
◦ Cough (even a slight cough), OR
◦ Shortness of breath?
CDC recommends that people wear masks in public settings when around people who are not part of your community. Please have your mask on your person at all times.
Here are everyday preventative actions everyone should take:
Wear a mask
• Everyone should wear masks when entering the main clubhouse as well as the restrooms.
• Masks should be worn in addition to staying at least 6 feet apart, when around people who are not part of your community.
• Wash your hands or use hand sanitizer before putting on your mask.
• Wear your mask over your nose and mouth and secure it under your chin.
• Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds especially after you have been away from MLCRC, or after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
• It’s especially important to wash:
• Before eating or preparing food
• Before touching your face
• After using the restroom
• After leaving a public place
• After blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing
• After handling your mask
• After caring for someone sick
• If soap and water are not readily available, use a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol. Cover all surfaces of your hands and rub them together until they feel dry.
• Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
Cover coughs and sneezes
• Always cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze or use the inside of your elbow and do not spit.
• Throw used tissues in the trash.
• Immediately wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not readily available, clean your hands with a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol.
Kitchen/Meeting Room Cleaning Directives
• Clean AND disinfect frequently touched surfaces daily in your kitchen or meeting area.
This includes tables, doorknobs, light switches, countertops, handles, toilets, faucets, and sinks.
• If surfaces are dirty, clean them. Use detergent or soap and water prior to disinfection.
• Then, use a household disinfectant.
Sinks could be an infection source and should avoid placing toothbrushes directly on counter surfaces. Totes can be used for personal items so they do not touch the bathroom countertop.
Your support and contributions will enable us to meet our goals and improve conditions. Your generous donation will fund our mission.